Founded by Jeremy Haworth in 1990, the Haworth Trust (Registered Charity no. 803029) gives financial support to deserving young people with exceptional talent who are determined to make a career in the arts, especially in painting and music.
What we support
- Music and art education of the highest calibre, via arts education establishments, funding scholarships and masterclasses
- Individuals who have completed their education to at least Masters level and need financial support to bridge the gap into their professional careers
- Events which offer showcase opportunities and professional development for artists and musicians
- Life Drawing classes and post-graduate artists at the University of Salford
- Post-graduate scholarships at the Slade School of Art in London
- Scholarships for music students and masterclasses at the RNCM and Chetham’s School of Music in Manchester
- The Manchester Midday Concerts series at the Bridgewater Hall, Manchester
- The East Cheshire Art Fair, a biennial showcase for established and emerging northern artists.